About the property
- Gated entrance and space for parking 2 cars.
- Tiled terrace at front of house with entrances to sitting room and kitchen.
- Enclosed, gated, outdoor, solar-heated swimming pool with steps down. 7.25m x 3.3m (approx 24ft x 11ft). Depth 1m at bottom step to 1.7m at deep end. Safety alarm provided, but does not replace parental attention. Tiled surround with loungers, etc. - also space for paddling pool (provided).
- Grassed garden with fruit trees and still plenty of room for children to play or to sit out.
- Table tennis table in garden (bats and balls provided).
- Secondary tiled terrace at side of house with countryside views and barbecue, pergola, table and chairs.
- Tranquil pond for carp fishing or just relaxing, with private access for Le Muguet.
- Sitting / dining room with traditional open fireplace, looking out from two sides onto the garden. Seating for 6-8 plus highchair (if required) at dining table. Comfortable sitting area facing fire with door to garden. Electric wall heaters for colder weather and fans for when it's hot.
- If any of your party prefer not to sleep in the upstairs bedrooms there is a double sofa bed in the sitting room - and a toilet and washbasin downstairs. The shower room and bathroom are both ensuite to the upstairs bedrooms.
- Internet available by Wifi or cable connection to Livebox. Although not as fast as typical UK internet services it is perfectly OK for email, searches etc. Internet access is included in the property rental.
- TV receives French terrestrial and satellite UK programmes. Nintendo Wii with 2 controllers, X-Box and some games, DVD player and CD player. Door through to:
- Kitchen with fitted units, dishwasher, fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven and grill, microwave oven, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. Well equipped, with 12 place settings of all standard crockery and cutlery, tea pot, cafetiere, mugs and a sensible selection of cooking equipment for family use.
- A full set of cleaning materials, cloths, brushes, scourers etc is provided.
- Telephone - there is a landline phone for calls out to emergency services. Incoming calls from all phone services are also included.
- Good storage cupboard and door to patio and garden.
- Utility area off kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. A small amount of washing powder and clothes softener is provided.
- Separate toilet and washbasin.
- Upstairs accessed by stairs from sitting room.
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room. Beautiful views over fields and pond. Large Kingsize bed (160 cm wide) and one full-size single divan bed; another single bed in Captain’s bed frame, suitable for most children up to 10 years old. This has storage drawers under. There is room for extra travel-cot or Z-bed (provided by us). Bathroom with powerful shower (no bath).
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom. Beautiful views over fields and woods. Again, large Kingsize bed (160 cm wide) or 2 single beds (let us know which profile you prefer); armchair. Bathroom with bath and powerful shower over bath.
- Hairdryers provided in both bathrooms.
- Bed Linen, bathroom towels, flannels, bath mats and bathrobes are included in the property rental. Beds are made up for your arrival. 2-3 days worth of bathroom essentials such as shower gel, shampoo etc supplied.
- Small bathroom esentials welcome pack is provided - also basic stand-by kits of toothbrushes, toothpaste, shaving foam and razors in case you get separated from your luggage whilst travelling.